Nurburgring Endurance Pitting?

Having watched a few videos, i'm trying to figure out how pits work at the Endurance version?

I'm guessing that you got round the short track, pit, then go around the short version again to rejoin, or is there another way?
I have no knowledge here.

There is a gap in the barrier to allow people to go straight in instead of doing a short lap - haven't tried it yet, but that's how its worked on every other version of the Nurburgring ive played.

Edit: Doesn't work how i thought. You have to enter the pits at the end of the GP circuit lap and then when you rejoin you drive the GP lap again then go onto the Nurburgring. That inlap on the GP track doesn't count as a lap so you will be on the same lap as you were before when you rejoin the track. This means you end up basically a whole GP circuit lap behind the car you were following, but of course they will probably have to pit aswell. This is only a real issue if you damage the car so badly you need to pit straight away, in which case you will end up losing around 1min 40 seconds at least.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back