Nurburgring 1967 Nordschleife Camtool Replay - GiuNiral

Misc Nurburgring 1967 Nordschleife Camtool Replay - GiuNiral 2021-04-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
What pp filter are you using? Looks amazing!

Also, how do I copy over these settings to a different version of the Nordschleife 67 track with a bigger grid? They're basically the same circuit so all the camera positions should stay the same.

Last edited:

The folder is called "nordschleife-thr" and I've tried renaming the Json to "nurburgring1967_nordschleife-thr-GiuNiral_1" but I'm not sure what the correct name would be for the Json because of the dashes.

The folder is called "nordschleife-thr" and I've tried renaming the Json to "nurburgring1967_nordschleife-thr-GiuNiral_1" but I'm not sure what the correct name would be for the Json because of the dashes.
I used the ASE_v4.0 ppf as a base and color graded it in Davinci Resolve.

I've noticed this version of nordschleife has a "-" in the name, so you'll have to manually type the camera set's name in the "load" box because it won't show in the app.
If the AI spline has the same starting point and the same length you won't find any issues.

Let me know if it worked, I'd love to see a replay with a lot of cars :)

I used the ASE_v4.0 ppf as a base and color graded it in Davinci Resolve.

I've noticed this version of nordschleife has a "-" in the name, so you'll have to manually type the camera set's name in the "load" box because it won't show in the app.
If the AI spline has the same starting point and the same length you won't find any issues.

Let me know if it worked, I'd love to see a replay with a lot of cars :)

Still can't get it to work unfortunately, even with those changes :/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years