F1 2011 Number of PC lobbies

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,

I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong with the lobby browser in multiplayer (online). Most of the times I find about 10 lobbies which are all in race, so I cant join them (to race, that is). It's hard to find a lobby that's still in quali and even rarer (so it seems) to find one that's still starting up! It seems like races just go right to race mode, because once and a while a new lobby appears but it's in racing mode immediatly. Am I missing something here? (I'm not using any filters).

Btw, great game, got to learn how to drive again alltogether =) Love the challenge!

PC hosting is still a joke. Lets hope they get it right next year with dedicated server support.

1) bigger rooms
2) better connections
3) less chance of people cheating with mods (with a file check system)

I really don't understand why during the development of the game Consolemasters can't spare those few man hours to make this work. The game would have been awesome to drive with 24 players.

CM should take a good look at DICE. They develope Battlefield 3 for the PC and then port a dumbed down version to the consoles. CM unfortunately seems to do it the other way around. We PC racers can't take full advantage of the multiplayer part because of that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%