NSU TTS vs. Nordschleife

stevem

GearGrinder
RaceRoom Racing Experience 1_1_2020 5_14_33 PM.png

I thought coming in under 10 minutes was good until the leader board popped up.:confused:

I mean - in RL drivers in this car would have plenty of time to beckon to people and at the same time to check out visually where to spend their next picnic or grill party.:roflmao:
Hehe even after my apology-ish thing Im still a bit proud over this rather picture-rich sentence I produced. :roflmao:
Oh I see these brave NSU drivers waving to the public - and at the same time searching for cosy places where they can eat their next meal:laugh:

Hehe even after my apology-ish thing Im still a bit proud over this rather picture-rich sentence I produced. :roflmao:
Oh I see these brave NSU drivers waving to the public - and at the same time searching for cosy places where they can eat their next meal:laugh:
This is not a joke: What I do at Döttinger Höhe is looking out of the car (in VR) and see the wheels spin and indeed enjoy the view.
Is that a good excuse that I just did improve my time with 0,03 and not with 0,3 seconds (yet!!!) ;)

This is not a joke: What I do at Döttinger Höhe is looking out of the car (in VR) and see the wheels spin and indeed enjoy the view.
Is that a good excuse that I just did improve my time with 0,03 and not with 0,3 seconds (yet!!!) ;)

Wait a minute! You stuck your head out the window, and looked down at the tires? Now I have to get VR! I must expierence this my self. LOL

That's a lot of aerodynamic drag with your head sticking out window. Tongue hanging out flapping in the wind and slobbering on the side of the car.

Take this the way it is meant (humorous :p) because Im following this thread for pure entertainment.
But when I saw this comment I thought: With such a slow and tiny "sight seeing car" is there much difference between a virtual sight seeing line and "race line"?:laugh:
I mean - in RL drivers in this car would have plenty of time to beckon to people and at the same time to check out visually where to spend their next picnic or grill party.:roflmao:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: In ancient times when this "car" was driving in RL I wonder if people actually did use stop watches for timing? I mean wasnt calenders better suited?:sleep:
Bruno, you will even be able to test the NSU on Daytona oval track soon!!

I don't think the oval will be available for now. The layout is called "Speedway (Not Supported)" ingame, so it will probably be locked. Or maybe it will be there, but they can't guarantee that the AI can cope with it.

If I may be allowed to say it then every time I feel my mood need some boosting - then I find this thread and re-read some of the mentionings of the NSU and an oval in the same sentence.:inlove:

Hahaha I start allready laughing before I even find the thread.:roflmao:
Oh man ... I just cant stop when this picture pops up of a single completely lonesome NSU on a huge oval - in front of half a million people (before the corona).
And the laughing become even worse when I check the spectators on my internal mental picture - and I see them rolling around on the ground between the grandstand chairs - because of laughing.:roflmao:

Sorry I have to stop now because I have to wipe my eyes from tears.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

BetweenTheTears: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/flying-bathtub-cup.181503/#post-3148633

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back