RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
As is only 4 of us in this event I think I'm going to go find something else for this evenings entertainment. I don't believe there's going to be 4 or 5 new entries so you best count me out.
Sorry but I'm out of the event.:(:(
Surprised by the lack of interest.:O_o:

Except recent special event those saturday events were quite low on participants, especially compared to midweek events. I didnt expect that! Not to mention combos were top notch

Grand Prix.jpg

For this special event we're heading back to a golden era in Formula 1, the 1990's! Screaming engines that give you goosebumps, and cars without all the modern gadgetry, these are real driver's machines. Can you tame these beasts for 80 minutes of white knuckle racing? Jump in and give it a try! We dare you...

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU - 1990's GP
Cars: FR X-90
Track: Silverstone - Historic GP

Saturday 28/09/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (80 minutes)

Entry List
- 34 slots

V12
V10
V8

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#39

Last edited:
Additional Notes

There are 34 slots available for this event, and each driver must use a unique livery. Please only sign up if you know you can make the event. If it turns out you can't make it then please give at least 24 hours notice so that someone else can take your place. Please sign up ensuring that your chosen livery is available, or you won't be added to the grid.

Also note that there is no mandatory pit stop in this race. You are free to pit as many (or as few) times as you like, whenever you like.

Finally, wave for the camera! This event will be live streamed by our very own Joseph Wright. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years