RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, you and I know by next week the only mid pack you'll see is in your rear view mirror.

Fruit of the loom bimmer is in full send mode. Imagine this guy on a dry track! I've watched this vid twice tonight.

Now I'm heading to Virtual Sonoma. Very tempted to run the 320T on Tuesday. It begs to be driven at WOT

I'll be on the server if anyone wants to practice with me..

Last edited:
I had the same problem with Team Speak and Crew Chief being way too low. What I've done was lowered the game's volume using the Volume Mixer (right clicking the speaker icon on my task bar). Then I had to lower Crew Chief to about half of the volume of Team Speak, so now TS the loudest, then Crew Chief followed by the games sounds. Wearing headphones, I can make sure that the game sounds are comfortable, and the chat and crew chief aren't loud booming voices of God. Too me, lowering the volume works better than trying to boost Crew Chief to 11 and then taking Team Speak to 12.

i don't enjoy racing if i can't really hear the game audio and it's already turned down pretty far. i'll figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%