RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the race @Ross Garland ! You where much faster then me.
I am really, really mad though, losing my 4:th place by a simple mistake (which was mine of course :D ). It was fun though chasing the last 2 laps, hoping the 4:th racer would do any mistake, but he was icecold as beer from the freezer. :p

Problem with server??
Nope, everything ran well throughout the event.

Good racing guys! I didn't think I'd be anywhere in this one, so I went for a two stop strategy to keep the Mustang more in my comfort zone throughout the race. Didn't fancy struggling with low grip for too long. So I was somewhat surprised to find myself in 2nd at the end of my first stint. :O_o: Of course two 35+ second stops cost me, putting me well behind the leaders for the last 25 minutes. Did enough for 3rd though, which I was chuffed with. :thumbsup:

See you next time!

Damn, two pits, and still infront of me, I need check my setup, and rewind up my personal abilities. :D
I noticed you cars where much faster than my on straights. I had another setup with rear wings set to 1, but I was afraid to loose the tires in mid and end race.

DTM.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU - Sat
Cars: DTM 2016
Track: Red Bull Ring - GP

Saturday 02/11/19
Practice:
16:00 EDT / 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 16:30 EDT / 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 16:45 EDT / 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 16:50 EDT / 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 17:10 EDT / 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 17:15 EDT / 21:15 UTC (45 minutes) - Reverse grid to 10 places

Entry List - 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. David DeGreef
  4. BP
  5. Mike McGeer
  6. Bart Matyja
  7. PurgerUK
  8. JoelK
  9. sc4dr
  10. emarchena
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#29

Last edited:
Nope, everything ran well throughout the event.

Good racing guys! I didn't think I'd be anywhere in this one, so I went for a two stop strategy to keep the Mustang more in my comfort zone throughout the race. Didn't fancy struggling with low grip for too long. So I was somewhat surprised to find myself in 2nd at the end of my first stint. :O_o: Of course two 35+ second stops cost me, putting me well behind the leaders for the last 25 minutes. Did enough for 3rd though, which I was chuffed with. :thumbsup:

See you next time!
I never saw it on my server list... Wonder why?

I never saw it on my server list... Wonder why?
I too have had issues finding servers in the past. What I have done is do a search for RaceDepartment and then always save as a favorite that way it is always at the top of the list.

Great racing Gents. I have not been with it lately. Dealing with a lot of different issues:(..... such as life. Aside from that, it was nice to kick the tires with you guys today.:)

Looks like the first race is a warm up for the main. Nice! I can't commit yet, but if I can make it, I'm in. Maybe this time I won't be caught with my pants down.:O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 153 7.8%