RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys drove like you had SS tires, my Porker was sliding all over the place on those hard ass tires...finally got fed up with that crap and parked it. Hope I didn't screw anybody up with my fishtailing and dive bombing into the corkscrew?

You guys drove like you had SS tires, my Porker was sliding all over the place on those hard ass tires...finally got fed up with that crap and parked it. Hope I didn't screw anybody up with my fishtailing and dive bombing into the corkscrew?
I had a lot of fun fighting with you for a few laps. Someone who with attacks with a goal, even while aggressive, is a lot more fun to race than someone who drives around flippantly weaving back and forth.

Yes. Inarrived home late and didn't Havel tiene to practice and/or work a bit on the setup. The second race was cancelled?
Yes, sorry about that. We all agreed on TeamSpeak to only do the first race, because there were so few of us and our pace was very different. Hopefully grids will increase with Winter coming, and there is also our joint EU/US Saturday events, if you fancy giving those a try?

@Emilio Solari

So I was messing around with a setup in this car because I wasn’t sure if David would change it. I was able to run just as quick in default trim. This takes all the guess work out of it, and the doubt that I know a lot of us have when trying to turn a best lap, wether or not setup is playing a part. Now just focus on learning the car and track. Thanks David for listening, you are a great leader!

Driving this car brings back some memories from my teenage years. It handles a bit like a extremely lightweight 1957 Buick Super and accelerates like a 1960 Plymouth Savoy with a slant 6 and 3 on the tree. :inlove: :D :roflmao:

I was really looking forward to this race and had my Mustang all tuned up and ready to go, but alas, I will not be able to attend. The wife wants to go see a couple of her brothers that are "home" for the weekend, plus side is weather forecast is good, so I will be able to put another 500 miles on my Corvette before winter sets in. :thumbsup:
Have a fun race.
KO

Just bought the track so I could start running laps around it. This track is amazing. Did some M235i and Touring masters ai races there and had the most fun I've ever had against ai in this game. What an awesome little circuit, so similar to knutstorp

R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: Group 4 / BMW M1 Procar
Track: Sachsenring

Tuesday 12/10/2019
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop (minimum of two tires)

Entry List - 30 slots
  1. David DeGreef G4 #62
  2. stevem G4
  3. 2112 M1
  4. Wilko Jones G4 #54
  5. Scott_H M1 #110
  6. Tennracer M1 #90
  7. ko41 G4 #53
  8. BP M1 #84
  9. SPC15 M1 #10
  10. sc4dr G4
  11. Jean Jacques Martin
  12. emarchena
  13. Open
  14. Open
  15. Open
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
  21. Open
  22. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 30

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:
R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: Touring Classics
Track: Mid Ohio Chicane

Tuesday 12/17/2019
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop (minimum of two tires)

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. David DeGreef
  2. TrumpetReich
  3. Scott_H
  4. 2112
  5. ko41
  6. brc19
  7. emarchena
  8. stevem
  9. Wilko Jones
  10. JACE323
  11. sc4dr
  12. Open
  13. Open
  14. Open
  15. Open
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 31

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline