RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Calvyn White Thank you sir for the setup.
I will give it a go before the race
@TrumpetReich Yes that corner is a bit tricky but with the camber or lean of the track on entrance you can dive into the apex. But be careful on exit because the track has a slight crest on exit that can give possible rear loss of traction.

My normal Saturday league races range from 90 minutes to 2.4 hours. This is a bit more than a sprint race.
BRTky.jpg

Unfortunately for me I will have to bow out for tonight due to some emergency housework.
Have fun guys.

Our normal Saturday races are 40mins so this is a big difference for us.

Were, past tense. ;) Part of the reasoning for switching to Saturdays from Sundays was the possibility of running longer races like this one. The main reason they haven't really happened too much yet is because such long races are not worth it with our current tiny EU grid size. But with the US guys (hopefully) joining us, these races become much more fun and viable. If all goes well, you can also expect even longer races on occasion, as well as a return of proper multi-class, among other things. :thumbsup:

Were, past tense. ;) Part of the reasoning for switching to Saturdays from Sundays was the possibility of running longer races like this one. The main reason they haven't really happened too much yet is because such long races are not worth it with our current tiny EU grid size. But with the US guys (hopefully) joining us, these races become much more fun and viable. If all goes well, you can also expect even longer races on occasion, as well as a return of proper multi-class, among other things. :thumbsup:
Love it!

View attachment 321977
Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: GTR3
Track: Laguna Seca

Tuesday 10/22/2019
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop (minimum of two tires)

In please and thank you.

@Jopamir You are always welcome to join but it looks like you posted the question as we were starting the race. Please come back to see if we have any open spaces for our next race.
We are racing here next Tuesday
NSU TTS Cup @ Falkenberg Motorbana - Tue Oct 29 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%