RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good race, few bumps and bangs but nothing worth complaining about.
Unfortunately my thumb started to kill me and yeah I know what you thinking, wish it would do the job properly.:roflmao:
Started giving me jip about 10 minutes into the race Got my whole hand in a bucket of ice right now. I'm not sure which is more painful having my hand in a bucket of ice or my thumb throbbing.:cry:
Anyway congrats to the podium finishes. And thank you all for the race.:thumbsup: It was fun but painful.:rolleyes:

Sorry Ross have to disagree there are alot of short or medium tracks this car is the bizz on we always seem to be limited to this Anderstorp/Brands and Zandvoort, one of the problems are these 20min races so your limiting yourself to tracks that are short enough to get laps on.
What about one of the shorter configurations of Silverstone or Red Bull Ring?

What about one of the shorter configurations of Silverstone or Red Bull Ring?
Monza short's a cracker for these, you can actually get a drag opportunity but only if you can traverse the most difficult (for moi) combination and get that ever important exit beforehand. Most fun I've had in the NSU to date, 6 abreast on the straight with the parabolica looming and of course with a shortened straight after the exit is again paramount. The Junior works particularly well around here as well. Bit of a Marmite track for some but most of those were trying in GT3's and the like and they just don't work.
The majority of lower powered cars up to GT4 in RR, is a marriage made in which ever Alien was fiddling with our genes at the times's house! :geek:

Sorry Ross have to disagree there are alot of short or medium tracks this car is the bizz on
Which is pretty much what I said above. :O_o: I'm not talking about the number of laps because that really doesn't matter. I'm talking about long straights and few corners, as these cars have no power so corners are where all the action is.

Different track next time, fine, but I really don't think this combo is "overused" since it hasn't appeared in the club for nearly four months.

According to the calendar the NSU TT have been used in the following.

December 12th 2017 Brands Hatch.

January the 7th 2018 Trio of tracks, Brands Hatch, Stowe Long, Manstorp Park Short.

March the 13th 2018 Anderstorp South.

July the 10th 2018 Portimao Culb.

August the 14th 2018 Anderstorp South.

November the 6th 2018 Twin Ring Motegi.

And this one of course. Anderstorp South

So as I look at it is not as repetitive as I thought. I guess it it just appeared that way for some strange reason as I don't usually take part in these events I'm guessing.
But I do think there is many including for some there variations. Bathurst, Norisring, Hockenheim, Twin Ring, Hungarian. And others I have been mentioned.

If only we had another 20 minutes which is optional on certain occasions such as in NSUs events. And adding 10 minutes to each race. Which I would think would include some slightly larger tracks. I myself can afford this 20 minutes but far too many cannot. So I guess we are stuck with that 90 minutes for that reason and others. Bummer.:(:roflmao:

Just to put it out there Ross this it's personal in anyway, but I do feel we are stuck i
According to the calendar the NSU TT have been used in the following.

December 12th 2017 Brands Hatch.

January the 7th 2018 Trio of tracks, Brands Hatch, Stowe Long, Manstorp Park Short.

March the 13th 2018 Anderstorp South.

July the 10th 2018 Portimao Culb.

August the 14th 2018 Anderstorp South.

November the 6th 2018 Twin Ring Motegi.

And this one of course. Anderstorp South

So as I look at it is not as repetitive as I thought. I guess it it just appeared that way for some strange reason as I don't usually take part in these events I'm guessing.
But I do think there is many including for some there variations. Bathurst, Norisring, Hockenheim, Twin Ring, Hungarian. And others I have been mentioned.

If only we had another 20 minutes which is optional on certain occasions such as in NSUs events. And adding 10 minutes to each race. Which I would think would include some slightly larger tracks. I myself can afford this 20 minutes but far too many cannot. So I guess we are stuck with that 90 minutes for that reason and others. Bummer.:(:roflmao:
You told me you had done your research..now we both look like muppets, I'm never working with you again..:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%