RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite this event being quite repetitive as in car and truck combo, count me in.
I am not trying to start a revolt but a different track wouldn't go amiss for otherwise a fun car to drive.
Noted, but this is a combo that works well and always provides close racing, hence it's repeated use. A long or open track in the NSUs is rather boring, so track selection is somewhat limited. Besides, we haven't run Anderstorp since August. :) It'll be something different next time.

• Deleted member 387850

Noted, but this is a combo that works well and always provides close racing, hence it's repeated use. A long or open track in the NSUs is rather boring, so track selection is somewhat limited. Besides, we haven't run Anderstorp since August. :) It'll be something different next time.

If there's any chance of influencing the choice for the Sunday, my GT4 pack is itching to see some track time ;)

All the hours I put in on Anderstorp South in GT Legends back in 2006 will now pay off....wait, no, they won't, I will still suck :(...I'm in the US, but no outside responsibilities that afternoon....COUNT ME IN!

All the hours I put in on Anderstorp South in GT Legends back in 2006 will now pay off....wait, no, they won't, I will still suck :(...I'm in the US, but no outside responsibilities that afternoon....COUNT ME IN!
Hi Bo and welcome to our club. Don't worry about pace as I'm racing so at least you won't be last:D
Since this is your first time with our club can I suggest you check out our rules linked in the opening post and if you have any questions please just ask.
See you on the grid:thumbsup:

Well Mr @Steve Le Gallez impressive time, well it must be considering the embarrassing amount of time that it took me to beat it.
I can safely say these cars do not behave as they used to whether it's a bad thing or not I'm not sure. But I can say there's more snap oversteer on exiting corners, my god it's brutal. And having pretty much zero throttle control, my leaderboard time means absolutely nothing when it comes to race day.:roflmao: As it is extremely difficult for me to be consistent from one lap to another.
Probably my setup method is:poop: including my driving.:unsure::(
So if you be so kind to add me to the list. Despite the fact that this is not the time of the year to cut grass.:O_o::roflmao:.

Last edited:
This will be my last race till the 26th...work and Christmas taking me away from my pc .. Hope its a good one! If anyone has a setup I could use that would be awesome! No chance to practice till just before the race..

Sorry but I have to withdraw from this race. I don't know if it's just me but something is very odd with the throttle response of this car, and I won't have figured it out before the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%