EU NSU TTS @ Anderstorp - Thur 20 Dec 2018

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Original poster
Staff
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
NSU TTS.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We also recommend the use of an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: NSU TTS
Track: Anderstorp - South

Thursday 20/12/18
Practice:
20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:15 UTC (20 minutes)

Entry List - 32 slots
  1. Steve Le Gallez (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Kenny Paton
  3. FeltHat
  4. Mike McGeer
  5. Mike Wyatt
  6. Øyvind Andersen
  7. paulbee058
  8. bo1210
  9. Jopamir
  10. Yetch
  11. Stephen Gibb
  12. balage06
  13. Paulo Ribeiro
  14. Gopher04
  15. KKJUN
  16. Luca Antinori
  17. Martin Fiala
  18. dmatika
  19. Piotr Dul
  20. Magnus Stjerneby
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#62

Last edited by a moderator:

Calvyn White

Calv Killmore
Premium
Jan 21, 2017
Just like to say thank you for posting this event as soon as possible. I'm sure we all appreciate having as much time as possible to lay out our racing calendar throughout the events that race partment entertains.

Despite this event being quite repetitive as in car and truck combo, count me in.
I am not trying to start a revolt but a different track wouldn't go amiss for otherwise a fun car to drive.
So in please, thanks.:thumbsup:

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Original poster
Staff
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Despite this event being quite repetitive as in car and truck combo, count me in.
I am not trying to start a revolt but a different track wouldn't go amiss for otherwise a fun car to drive.
Noted, but this is a combo that works well and always provides close racing, hence it's repeated use. A long or open track in the NSUs is rather boring, so track selection is somewhat limited. Besides, we haven't run Anderstorp since August. :) It'll be something different next time.

Reactions: Mike Wyatt

suspectmonkey

500RPM
Oct 6, 2017
Noted, but this is a combo that works well and always provides close racing, hence it's repeated use. A long or open track in the NSUs is rather boring, so track selection is somewhat limited. Besides, we haven't run Anderstorp since August. :) It'll be something different next time.
If there's any chance of influencing the choice for the Sunday, my GT4 pack is itching to see some track time ;)

Reactions: Goffik

bo1210

75RPM
Nov 9, 2016
All the hours I put in on Anderstorp South in GT Legends back in 2006 will now pay off....wait, no, they won't, I will still suck :(...I'm in the US, but no outside responsibilities that afternoon....COUNT ME IN!

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
All the hours I put in on Anderstorp South in GT Legends back in 2006 will now pay off....wait, no, they won't, I will still suck :(...I'm in the US, but no outside responsibilities that afternoon....COUNT ME IN!
Hi Bo and welcome to our club. Don't worry about pace as I'm racing so at least you won't be last:D
Since this is your first time with our club can I suggest you check out our rules linked in the opening post and if you have any questions please just ask.
See you on the grid:thumbsup:

bo1210

75RPM
Nov 9, 2016
Hi Bo and welcome to our club. Don't worry about pace as I'm racing so at least you won't be last:D
Since this is your first time with our club can I suggest you check out our rules linked in the opening post and if you have any questions please just ask.
See you on the grid:thumbsup:
Thank you, Kenny, and yes, I have read the rules. Very fair and straight forward. Thursday can't get here quickly enough!

Gopher04

1000RPM
Sep 27, 2009
Sorry Ross have to disagree there are alot of short or medium tracks this car is the bizz on we always seem to be limited to this Anderstorp/Brands and Zandvoort, one of the problems are these 20min races so your limiting yourself to tracks that are short enough to get laps on.

bo1210

75RPM
Nov 9, 2016
Sorry Ross have to disagree there are alot of short or medium tracks this car is the bizz on we always seem to be limited to this Anderstorp/Brands and Zandvoort, one of the problems are these 20min races so your limiting yourself to tracks that are short enough to get laps on.
What about one of the shorter configurations of Silverstone or Red Bull Ring?