• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

NR 2003 exe. Problems

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by bigfoothunter, Dec 29, 2018.

1. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +37
    Did'nt know where else to ask this, since there's no separate page for NR 2003. A few weeks ago, my NR 2003 exe files stopped working. I get a Windows error message saying no permission to allow?this, can't find. So I opened the DEP & instead of turning it off , I excluded the NR 2003 exe files. Restarted the PC, still don't work. I already had all my older games set to run as administrator & compatibility mode to Windows 7, which is what I have. I have the NR 2003 games & others backed up on an external hard drive, nr2003 won't work on the external hard drive either. I'm far, far from PC expert, but my best guess is, it might be a Windows update causing the problem. I'm hoping some of the computer/game on experts here might have some ideas. I updated Java. I was thinking of either trying to turn back the PC to an earlier date or maybe uninstall the most recent Windows updates, especially the security updates. Any help would be sure appreciated.!!!!!

2. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +37
    Forgot to add, I haven''t installed any new applications in months & I excluded all my games in my anti virus to allow it to load. Plus .I Always turn off my anti virus & Malwarebytes program before playing any games. I'm at a loss to what could be the problem, all my other games work fine.!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.