Now Hiring: Join the RD Broadcast Team!

Guys,

I'd like to say a massive *Thank you* for those who sent us emails or conversations or interest here. We still are looking for people to help us stream and commentate, so if you think you wanna help us out, of course you can send an application.

To apply, as said, let us know either here, or start a conversation to either me, @Davy Vandevenne or @Chris Stacey as we are dealing with this directly. :)

I casted like 3 races for a F1 league back in 2013 and Id like to take the opportunity do that again.
The experience back then was really cool actually and doing the same thing for RD again would be great.

So if you need more broadcasters, Id be willing to fill one of those spots with pleasure ;)

Is that really 3.5 Megabytes or did you mean Megabits? I'm not an expert, but 3.5 MB/s seems a bit overkill.
It's Megabytes. If you take your speedtest, if your upload internet speed (not download) is around 3.5 MB/s you can stream basically in 720p/60

@Davy Vandevenne can correct that for me if possible, he does the streams, I just do the voice work :p

Still, looking around the internet, the minimum speed for at least 720p (60 fps) it's 3 Mbps+

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back