Nov. 22 guesses

Please please, no broken multiplayer, don't listen to the people begging for it.
Devil's advocate here but if it is so realistic how come hotlapping is getting boring?
If I had these cars and tracks in the real world I would get bored hotlapping in oh, say a few years.

I'm not begging for it, I will wait however long it takes for them to make sure it is right. When my buddies get on vent and we run the same combo and compare times it ups the enjoyment for me personally quite a bit...Driving the cars is great fun, and in the real world would never get old, but for as great as AC hotlapping still gets a little boring when instead of a real car I have a desk and monitor. Guess my eagerness at playing with other people with these awesome cars got the best of me.

Not directing it at anyone Michael, my comments are more a reflection of my still bitterness at a bad Nkp multiplayer experience, I need to learn to let things go :D

I want multiplayer badly, I would take 1 car, 1 track and multiplayer now but it is the one feature that needs to be right, I just can't race against quantum opponents that take up two places on the track at once :laugh:

Wow, I guessed so close!! got everything right except the Pagani instead of the F40.
I'm actually interested in the drift track, especially when it looks like neither AI or multi will be in the new update.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 253 13.3%