RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have had issues finding servers in the past. What I have done is do a search for RaceDepartment and then always save as a favorite that way it is always at the top of the list.
I have the RD servers all pinned at the top. All I saw on my list today was the GT4@ Zandvoort and the NSUTT @ Falkenberg even after a search. I swear I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

I have the RD servers all pinned at the top. All I saw on my list today was the GT4@ Zandvoort and the NSUTT @ Falkenberg even after a search. I swear I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

If you can't see a server you have marked as a favourite, search for it again making sure you have the "favourites only" option unchecked. This is necessary because sometimes R3E will treat a server as completely new, meaning it won't be marked as your favourite anymore. This is most common after an update, but occasionally happens randomly too. It did happen for me last night.

No mandatory pitstop in the long race then?
No, because unfortunately a mandatory pit stop is an overall server setting, not a per-race setting. So we'd have to have a pit-stop in both the short and long race, which would be dumb. Annoying I know. :thumbsdown:

Guys, please be aware that the start time for this event may change by one hour to 20:00 UTC. I will confirm either way ASAP.

Time Change
Please note that the start time for this event has changed to 20:00 UTC due to Summer Time ending. If you live in an EU country that observes Summer Time / Daylight Saving then this change will mean little since locally the event time won't change. (Eg, the previous start time of 19:00 UTC was 20:00 in the UK during Summer Time. The new start time of 20:00 UTC is now also 20:00 in the UK due to the clocks going back. Ie, no local change.)

For this event only, it does make a difference to our US members. If I understand correctly, you guys stay on Summer Time for another week. This temporarily reduces the time difference by an hour, meaning that this event will start at 16:00 EDT instead of 15:00. Once your clocks go back on the 3rd November the time difference will be restored, as will the start time for this event.

You can use this website to figure out exactly what time the event starts in your region.

I hope that makes sense guys. I bloody hate all this messing about. In a world with electricity and light bulbs, do we really need to fart around with "daylight saving" anymore? Daft. :O_o:

Thank you so much for the race @Ross Garland ! You where much faster then me.
I am really, really mad though, losing my 4:th place by a simple mistake (which was mine of course :D ). It was fun though chasing the last 2 laps, hoping the 4:th racer would do any mistake, but he was icecold as beer from the freezer. :p

I chased you in qualifying, and at the start of the race. Then I think you were the one punted in turn 1 on lap 4 or 5 so I thought you were going to be in my rear-view all race. I bad pit stop and a spin later and you were in front of me. The rest of the race was just trying to track you down.

Fun racing trying to catch you, fun trying to defend against you.

Damn, two pits, and still infront of me, I need check my setup, and rewind up my personal abilities. :D
I noticed you cars where much faster than my on straights. I had another setup with rear wings set to 1, but I was afraid to loose the tires in mid and end race.

Huh, I was running with my wing set at 5 so I could hammer the corners. I knew most were running less wing as I was getting gapped on the straight, but I think I was running way more wing than anyone else.

Hmm... To use Auto-Clutch or do it my self?

I have to consider these things because I still don't have an H-Pattern shifter. Good thing the TTS isn't tough to drive.

Well.... I don’t use it in manual shift cars, but I also have an H shifter. I think whatever makes it work well for each racer is fair game. No one is taking points away for assists. At the end of the day, it’s what you enjoy the most:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back