Notch before end of travel on Fanatec CSR Elite pedals?

I recently purchased a set of used Fanatec CSR Elite pedals for use with my T300/Leather 28 GT wheel, plugging them directly into my PC via USB.

The pedals mostly seem to work fine now (though I originally had an input inversion problem in R3E), but I have one issue - the throttle pedal seems to have a significant "notch" just before the end of travel which I have to press through to reach full travel, is this normal, or is there a way to fix this, as it's quite annoying! Or should I just set the deadzone to before the notch?

Mine don't have a notch so it could be that there is damage to the plastic shaft attached to the pedal.
I'd take the pedal apart and pull the serrated plastic shaft out and inspect for damage. If no obvious signs then it could be something inside the housing where the sensor is.
Also check to see if anything is sticking out snagging the coil over spring

Upvote 0
Mine don't have a notch so it could be that there is damage to the plastic shaft attached to the pedal.
I'd take the pedal apart and pull the serrated plastic shaft out and inspect for damage. If no obvious signs then it could be something inside the housing where the sensor is.
Also check to see if anything is sticking out snagging the coil over spring

Okay, think I've fixed this issue, by tightening the throttle spring a little, by moving the nuts a little away from the pedal, and also by lubricating all moving parts lightly with nano oil. Slightly stiffer pedal too, which I prefer. Not sure that this is the best solution, but works for me for now

Upvote 0
I had this problem too with the clutch pedal. I had the bolt in the highest mounting hole on the pedal for the longest travel, after moving it back one hole and lubricating everything the problem is gone.

Upvote 0
I had this problem too with the clutch pedal. I had the bolt in the highest mounting hole on the pedal for the longest travel, after moving it back one hole and lubricating everything the problem is gone.

I've currently got all pedals set to the 2nd from lowest hole, as, especially for the throttle, wanted a bit more stiffness. A combination of lubricating things and tightening the spring a little seems to have done the job, though I found that if I tightened the spring too much, then then I don't seem to get full travel registered in-game

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back