Not sure where to start...

Wanted some help on getting into racing again. I did many years ago, drive alot of simracing. Mostly in the GPL era, and first year iRacing was started. I'm still a average capable racer and prioritize clean racing, but what i find most important is some kind of good contact at least ontrack with those i race with. I dont find it much fun with kaotics often found on the public races. I do have a very capable PC and VR setup, but i cant join a Leage which have strong rules for when to participate, cause it doesnt work out with my everydaylife. I can though race quite alot in general. So i was hoping there was someone here which is in that same position and want to try and get a few guys together to do som racing. I mostly like ACC, AC and Raceroom of the newer sims, but can do NR2003 and GPL also. Send me a message if want to discuss it further. I live in Europe, but can also race in US timezones

Looked at it, but far and between the races, seems like? I was more thinking about someone having a server up most of the time for pickup races, but a bit limited with slots in each race. May put up a dedicated server myself to see the response, as i have 2 PC's available

Last edited:
Sorry we don't have anything to suit you.
Part of our ToS doesn't permit recruitment to outside clubs or leagues, but I'm sure if you check out some of the actual game sites like AC, Reiza and Sector 3 you'll find people advertising what you're after.
Plus there's also SGP and Discord

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing