Not played gsce for a while till today....

WOW! Why have I stayed away for the last month? Been playing rf2 and loving it, then rre since the update and loving that expecially the ai update. But the ai ability to brake better has annoyed me. Booted up gsce today with the flat 6 mod.... Holy cow it was awesome. The ai is fantastic... The cars feel fantastic.... Road America was awesome. Everything felt so good and it felt alive. Just brilliant.

And now I have to go to work.......

WOW! Why have I stayed away for the last month? Been playing rf2 and loving it, then rre since the update and loving that expecially the ai update. But the ai ability to brake better has annoyed me. Booted up gsce today with the flat 6 mod.... Holy cow it was awesome. The ai is fantastic... The cars feel fantastic.... Road America was awesome. Everything felt so good and it felt alive. Just brilliant.

And now I have to go to work.......
Can you share the link to the flat 6 mod? TIA.

SCE is the sim stoping me from going rF2 xD
And I think Reiza news that will come soon will make it even harder. I just enjoy it too much.
Tho I want to join the VEC ELMS league when they start so I have to spend more time to adapt to rF2.

RF2 is a good sim but I play it with only URD cars and Tommy's cars (leon eurocup and audi tt cup) and I hope for the flat6 by enduracers to arrive soon...and this is the real problem, RF2 hasn't the awesome racing experience SCE brings to us!!!
SCE is all about love for motosport than only a simulator...

Simply a fantastic sim:)
Yeah....

It's a 8/10 for me...
It would be a 10/10 if there actually were people online in this game such a shame.

Can we RD SCE lovers setup a league. (yes i know about the Premium races but i don't want to spend any money on something stupid. Let us race RD PLZ.....)

If anyone i keen to set up a league with me than don't even waste a second and PM me :0

on the back of this threadi reinstalled gsc and I agree. Funny how a break from stuff actually helps.. Can I do that with my missus lol!!

But yeah rf2 fb has been bugging me for ages, theres just something that feels too light I the forces when your wheel is turning against speed. I dunno - I give up.

gonna have to try these flat 6, but hey when do we get the bonus Porsche?

on the back of this threadi reinstalled gsc and I agree. Funny how a break from stuff actually helps.. Can I do that with my missus lol!!

But yeah rf2 fb has been bugging me for ages, theres just something that feels too light I the forces when your wheel is turning against speed. I dunno - I give up.

gonna have to try these flat 6, but hey when do we get the bonus Porsche?
bonus porsche ???

but yeh man i'm really loving it. just been on a RD race at zolder on RRE and really struggled...i'm not liking the handling after playing GSCE. took me a while to get up to any speed

danger-minefield-600-p.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back