Not looking forward to KERS for 2011

the 2010 season has been one of the more exciting seasons of recent history, and I feel it's all going to return to the boringness of 2009 with the return of KERS next season.

I really wish they just dump the project, it's like having a "nitro" button that everyone just uses at the same place, which defeats the purpose of it to overtake.

the 2010 season has been one of the more exciting seasons of recent history, and I feel it's all going to return to the boringness of 2009 with the return of KERS next season.

I really wish they just dump the project, it's like having a "nitro" button that everyone just uses at the same place, which defeats the purpose of it to overtake.

I don't think there was more overtaking this year. And if it was it must only be because of the early Safety Car periods mixing the field, with people trying to do the whole race on a set of tyres.

It was available to the teams this season, but the teams unanimously decided not to develop / use it, it was not worth it considering the extra ballast made the cars slower in other areas.

Similar to next season FOTA voted to ban the F duct

Ive always been in favour of KERS, i just think the way it was used was completely wrong and neutralised the effects rendering it useless.

They should have say 40seconds worth of use a race and not per lap (that can be used at anytime other than the first lap). And your not aloud to use KERS unless you are attacking (cant use to defend position). Surely some simple rules like that would make KERS more worthwhile.

I think the retractable wings could make for some intersting races next year. I say bring it on and if it doesnt work and takes the skill out of F1 they can always remove it for the 2012 season.

If everyone has KERS and like Chris says it's unlimited it will be a waste of time as the drivers will just use it at the same time, it needs to be like Indy Car were they get something like 20 go's each.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back