Not exporting properly.

Hi there, Well I am away laughing at the moment building away while it lasts *touch wood*. I am having some minor Q's i need Answered.

First off when I try to export one of my projects it displays this message:
attachment.php

I thought it might be the long walls(only long wall/ object) but i took the wall away and it didnt help. My project involves a huge model of a stadium as you can see, i took that away but even that didnt help. Hmmm what may it be?

2nd question: I am using some of the 3d people that came with the Ennis XPack(or one of the addons from the downloads page and they look awesome in BTB. When I export and load up the track in rF the textures dont seem to load properly and the people look all stuffed up. I am sure this is an easy fix. I just dont know what box to tick. haha.

Thanks for taking your time to answer my dumb questions and i look foward to the answers :)

Cheers,
Mitch.

Attachments

• prob.jpg
    prob.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 308
It sounds like there is an error in your xpack.
Like there is a texture missing, or the path pointing to it is wrong.

I think the 3d people are from jay_p_666's RBR xpack.
Are you using directx 8??
It may be that the textures are not saved with generate mipmaps enabled??

I have a new problem whilst exporting my track to RBR.
in btb I get the message, that the exportion is completed
then...

the track starts loading in RBR in the loading screen I get this message:
"ScolNodex: DumpNode Failed"
and RBR crashes to desktop.
I use a few objects, but I think the problem hides somewhere else..??

EDIT:
What I hear out of this error-message is:
Scol=(S-Object collision???) Nodex=(coordinates of node) : DUMPNode Failed (failed to load the dump node of the S-object, because, couldn't be found! ???

Darn. I re-exported my stadium object, and made another XPack making sure all textures are in the correct folder but I am still getting the same error. I even tried taking all the walls away so the only items were my stadium and track but still nothing???

Hi there Banger,
What i mean by AIW lines is the raceline, center etc that you can create using the tool inside BTB. I pressed clear and it removed any changes i had made to those lines the AI follow. Hope I made some sence haha

Mitch.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 385 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 261 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 183 7.7%
  • < 5 years