Resource icon

Misc Not Created Equal - Main File (part 1) v1.0 beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello there, id like to try your mod, by the way im not familiar with F12016(neither gameplay or gamefiles) by the way ive setup the excel file for my first season, my question is about RnD upgrades and how im gonna find this in game.. where i can find upgrades that car has already on a new career start? and also how can i find if a team bring a new update(and what update) mid-season? thanks for time

edit: in the setup tab how am i gonna write the manor? "marussia"?

Nevermind, vanilla career was so flat that i managed to miss every feed about updates during the seasons, now that i looked carefully i found news. anyway performance graphs on the spreadsheet are blank, is this supposed to be like this?

Now that I think of it, there's one thing I don't understand.

I'm currently playing with Sauber and am playing challenge mode so I need to save up resources for next season.
so lets say I save up 1000 resource points in season one.
I will need to put those 1000 in the starting resource points field at the beginning of the next season
Then I noticed the required resource points for level 2 and 3 also increased by 1000.
Doesn't that make it impossible to reach level 2 and 3? I believe the max resource points earned in one season is around 3000 so level 3 doesn't seem possible to me.

Am I getting something wrong here?

Two questions: Is it necessary to fill out the sheet or can I just let the program run? Second, can I start using the mod midway through a career mode?

Two questions: Is it necessary to fill out the sheet or can I just let the program run? Second, can I start using the mod midway through a career mode?
These have been answered before.
1. You need to fill in the excel sheet at the start of the season and at each end, and then use the advisor to pick the correct car files for each team. As for car performance, it's optional but recommended. You do this by noting the messages on the laptop ingame about the updates.

2. Yes

Just started with Renault. But now I can see, that they actually start on "a minus" of overall performance.
Is that a mistake on my side, did I do something or is it with intent? (Not that I disagree, they did have a 2015 car for 2016, so well done if that is the case).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%