Resource icon

Misc Not Created Equal 2 Preview 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
This looks like an awesome and promising mod! Will give this a try when my second seasnon for my custom career comes around.
I just have one question. Can you add a default option or button? So if you screw something up you can easily get back to default vanilla values in the app without having to put back your backup

This looks like an awesome and promising mod! Will give this a try when my second seasnon for my custom career comes around.
I just have one question. Can you add a default option or button? So if you screw something up you can easily get back to default vanilla values in the app without having to put back your backup
I believe, each time you open the app, the original Starvs value shown represent the Vanilla stats. So just don't change those and import, and boom, you're back to vanilla.

Last edited:
A short video tutorial would be great, I really don't get it where I have to install the .exe and how I can choose the right F1 2016 path... :(
It doesn't matter where you install the .exe

As for the path change. Go to the folder where you installed this tool. Find the "achiverINSTALL.bat", right click it and choose edit. A notepad window should now open. In the text file at the bottom you will see the default install path on 11 different lines (One for each team) Change these paths to what you installed.

TheFlamingRed updated Not Created Equal 2 with a new update entry:

Haas Performance FIx & UI Upgrade

• Fixed a bug which caused the Haas team to not have it's performance file updated (Thanks to Ryder25 for a new update to the command line archiver)
  • Made it so you have give a team zero stars (down from 0.5).
  • Added some new graphics to improve the UI (Thanks to Menos Ott for the graphics).
JzJnZnlBK.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just FYI but anyone running this with my AI mod expect the top teams not to be as fast as expected because I think there may be some over compensation on making the slower teams faster (especially Manor, Sauber, Renault)
NCE.png Running with these ratings

20170315174038_1.jpg
20170315174047_1.jpg Gives these results
The names aren't part of the mod

Just FYI but anyone running this with my AI mod expect the top teams not to be as fast as expected because I think there may be some over compensation on making the slower teams faster (especially Manor, Sauber, Renault)
View attachment 179277 Running with these ratings

View attachment 179278
View attachment 179279 Gives these results
The names aren't part of the mod

That's very interesting.

So actually, they made the game with the AI Driver script actually having more effect than the car performance it seems.

So now that everyone is Lewis Hamilton, performance is a little less balanced.

Can Someone explain more how to install becuse when i do it it crashes ?
Click import at the top left and wait for it to finish (you will know when this is because it says press any key to continue or something) then edit the teams performances by left clicking to add half a star and right click to decrease by half a star. Once you are happy with the performance click export at the top right and let it run again (if it says busy instead of export right click it, then left click it)

Can Someone explain more how to install becuse when i do it it crashes ?

It's literally just install via the installer and then run.

I suppose I should state that this was made for Windows in mind... probably won't work on a mac.

I've already stated that anti viruses don't like the archiver or my moving the erps over the vanilla ones (pcs hold the program files quite valuably). And I've already stated that you need to change a few lines if steam isn't in the default directory.

But none of these things should be producing a crash.

It doesn't work for me at all. Changes don't modify the game in any way

I put the modified Erp skin in default directory of your mod then i imported the files with your mod but the skin wasn;t applied

Odd. We've got lots,of,people running this successful with the current version.

Are you sure your steam directory is in the default location and if it, did you adjust the the install.batto show the correct location?
Did Antivirus get in the way of the inPort process?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%