Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Here is my version of it with the GT3 class deleted as it was a bit of a mess. This version has GT1, GT2, P1 & P2 all with correct descriptions for realfeel and realfeel enabled. It is 2GB with one rar to extract with its own rfm section.

https://mega.co.nz/#!x1cTwYrY!jxz-fvojmFTP63i9OxOkUa67-HAYMv3C-sMPolnlm2g
my only problem ive ever had with this mod is tthe GT1 class doesnt show up for me. The folder is there but all of the cars only have the .veh file in the folders. and ive tried to download it more than once. does your version have the gt1 cars working? would you happen to have just the gt1 folder available for download?

my only problem ive ever had with this mod is tthe GT1 class doesnt show up for me. The folder is there but all of the cars only have the .veh file in the folders. and ive tried to download it more than once. does your version have the gt1 cars working? would you happen to have just the gt1 folder available for download?
Hi Jok3sta, mine has the GT1's, you could d/l and delete the other class folders, then you would be left to have the GT1's racing against each other.

Well one mod in particular. No matter what I do I cant get the f1 2013 mod to work properly. I only see the Lotus Team and the pace car. No other cars. I checked all of the veh filed and i couldn't locate any problems. Anyone have any experience with this? I'm using the rFactor conversion tool. I've used this tool many times and never had this problem. I also downloaded another f1 2013 mod that was already converted by someone else and its has 8 of the 11 cars showing. I'm clueless as to what files I should be looking at to get the cars to show up. Any insight would me much appreciated. Thanks...

Also -- How do you race everyone together? When I choose a car in a "single race" it only races the same class I chose, and not the other classes along side. How do I fix this?
I decided to split the classes as for me it provides better racing, if you want to add more classes would need to add the classes to this entry to the .veh file.

Classes="reiza110,ES_GT1"

To something like this.

Classes="reiza110,EnduSeries,ES_GT1" (ES_GT2 etc)

So now they all fall under the Enduseries umbrella of classes. This would need to be done for each .veh file in the mod

I decided to split the classes as for me it provides better racing, if you want to add more classes would need to add the classes to this entry to the .veh file.

Classes="reiza110,ES_GT1"

To something like this.

Classes="reiza110,EnduSeries,ES_GT1" (ES_GT2 etc)

So now they all fall under the Enduseries umbrella of classes. This would need to be done for each .veh file in the mod

Well, I tried adding EnduSeries to all the cars, but I am still getting one of a kind. :(

Well, I tried adding EnduSeries to all the cars, but I am still getting one of a kind. :(

Did you change the ES_GT1 to ES_ GT2 and P1 etc?

Dont worry there is always a way. Think of the classes entry like an umbrella.

The top encompasses the reiza class, then lower down is the series, then the class in each series. As long the mod is structured like that then it will work.

For me I did not see the point of racing only 6-8 cars in my particular class when I can race a full field of similar cars, but if want the authentic Le Mans style race then that is what you need to do.

Last edited:
Did you change the ES_GT1 to ES_ GT2 and P1 etc?

Dont worry there is always a way. Think of the classes entry like an umbrella.

The top encompasses the reiza class, then the lower down is the series, then the class in each series. As long the mod is structured like that then it will work.

For me I did not see the point of racing only 6-8 cars in my particular class when I can race a full field of similar cars, but if wan the authentic Le Mans style race then that is what you need to do.
Ohhh I see! So every class needs to be represented, not just grouping everyone into one. Tried that, and it worked like a charm. Sorry I am a little new to all these rFM stuffs! ;)

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
@Troy Barman : are your F3 liveries for F3 that came with GSCE or for a mod? looking forward to be able to use them.
Yes they are for the base GSCE content, there is no Dallara F312 mod but we have the F308(i think) which is close enough. Its still a week or so away from release, still looking for some logos for a few cars while i start other ones. Here is one of the better skins in this 2014 season, Jake Dennis's rsf car
200tz6o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back