Norisring 2009

Tracks Norisring 2009 v3.23

Login or Register an account to download this content
Many thanks for your great job, would it be possible to have this track wet? Needed for a good DRM championship ;)

It is with CSP preview (patreon) versions:
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_norisring_28-1-121-10-12-53.jpg

Hello everyone.
I need help. Always i want to start the Track it chrashes in the Loading screen. Can someone Help me.
Hmmm. Do you have more information? Do you use Vanilla AC or CSP? Did you have copied all the folders/files to the right locations?

Last edited:
I have the same problem as Diecher. I just installed the track yesterday, manually copying the files as shown in the modding tutorial video. All my other mods work, but Norisring quickly flashes the loading screen when I try to load the track and it goes back to normal menu. I have tried every possible combination I can think off. Any suggestions?

Edit: I just tried to download 3.22 and that doesnt work either.

I get this in an error log: ERROR: Shader stPerPixelNM_UVflow NOT FOUND, RETURNING NULL

Last edited:
I get this in an error log: ERROR: Shader stPerPixelNM_UVflow NOT FOUND, RETURNING NULL
If you're on vanilla AC (no csp) and require stFlow, please download this resource. Then just follow the installation instructions mentioned on it, the second line is for a manual install:
Installation: open 7zip file, drop stFlow\ in MODS folder, use JSGME/CM to install.
Or, open it up, drop sdk+system into your AC root (they don't overwrite any built in files)
Just for use and not dev, you won't need the sdk folder in the archive. GL

PS: Gunnar333 the description still mentions stFlow is included, but it's not provided anymore on the download.
One recent trend you might wish to adopt is to not use stFlow on the vanilla track to avoid issues with less informed users when not bundling shaders, but then apply it via config.

Last edited:
If you're on vanilla AC (no csp) and require stFlow, please download this resource. Then just follow the installation instructions mentioned on it, the second line is for a manual install:

PS: Gunnar333 the description still mentions stFlow is included, but it's not provided anymore on the download.
One recent trend you might wish to adopt is to not use stFlow on the vanilla track to avoid issues with less informed users when not bundling shaders, but then apply it via config.
Thx so much!
Worked flawlessly!

Thanks for your help. I have changed the description in Overview.
When I find time I will update this track.

Thx so much!
Worked flawlessly!
Glad, it's working now. Have fun!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back