Norisring 2009

Tracks Norisring 2009 v3.23

Login or Register an account to download this content
1613046604853.png1613046678832.png
Looks fine here? I mean, if tag was broken this screenshot wouldn't be possible, unless it's something related with CM version. I'm on 0.8.2245.37760 (x86) if it matters and noris 3.21.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

@Gunnar333 I use these values in extension/config/data_track_param

Code:
[norisring]
HEADING_ANGLE=0
LATITUDE=49.2550
LONGITUDE=11.0730
TIMEZONE=Europe/Berlin
NAME=Norisring

for the ui.json (content/track/...)
Code:
  "geotags": ["49.2550° N","11.0730° E"],

Last edited by a moderator:
I start Assetto
Sorry, I can't help you if you don't give me any more details....

What you should try to do:
Install Content Manager. This will also give you the Custom Shader Patch.
if you are new to this, here is a good tutorial:

Norisring is using features and shaders included in CM/CSP.

If you don't want to use Content Manager, maybe you should try installing
stFlow Shader
Norisring use it for the billboards and if you're not using ContentManager/CSP you have to install it manually.

Hope this helps.

Sadly, I'm having trouble getting the track loading in my copy of AC. It gets to the part where it says "loading track: Norisring" at the bottom, and then straight back to the main menu. Admittedly, I'm kind of (read: VERY MUCH SO) a newbie to game modding so I have no idea if I did something wrong or if it's just a quirk of my particular copy of the game (purchased through Steam). Let me know any info you need from me and I'll do the best I can to provide it.

Sadly, I'm having trouble getting the track loading in my copy of AC. It gets to the part where it says "loading track: Norisring" at the bottom, and then straight back to the main menu. Admittedly, I'm kind of (read: VERY MUCH SO) a newbie to game modding so I have no idea if I did something wrong or if it's just a quirk of my particular copy of the game (purchased through Steam). Let me know any info you need from me and I'll do the best I can to provide it.
DId you already try this?
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/norisring-2009.170726/post-3342213

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back