Norisring 2009

Tracks Norisring 2009 v3.23

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 223075

This must be an old one.
You should also have one in extension\config\tracks\loaded which is the latest one.
Have a look inside and see the [ABOUT] section.

[ABOUT]
AUTHOR = Gunnar333
VERSION = 1.0
DATE_RELEASE = 2019/07/09
NOTES = config for Norisring 3.0

I use it and all works fine (season, lights...)

• Deleted member 223075

The one in loaded folder is v1.1 with GrassFX and RainFX

I don't have loaded folder, i only use .ini from extension/config/tracks. But i found 1.1 on CSP github. Thanks for pointing my version is a bit older

Hi,
Doesn't work for me, crash when start loading. Where is "system" folder? Only "content" in my download.

Last edited:
To confirm the above*, after a few race starts on different classes the new T2 (Grundig Kehre) behavior is more problematic than the previous AI (which can still be used on over 3.20).

You might check your own previous T2 AI as a reference, back then when I helped with testing it was intended for AI to behave acceptably when packed side-by-side with historic drm, group c, dtm 92 on T2 to avoid them spinning cars on the outside, usually caused by them going over the inner kerb and hitting other cars on exit (same went for T5). The big downside was the need to use higher difficulty levels than avg for them to lap fast, and how easier it became to dive bomb them to gain unfair advantage.

Thanks

*I assume Michele Esposito is actually referring to T2 instead of the official T1

Last edited:
I did a couple of races with the new AI and never had a problem in T1 or T2 and the new AI was much more competitive.
Well, anyhow.... v3.21 is back to the old AI. Thanks for your feedback.
system folder is no more needed (I hope :))

@steu Are you using CM and CSP?

Maybe you focused on URD T5 (DTM not turn 5 :), o.c.)? I guess the old AI could be underwhelming for those (or grippy cars) when they got a clear track

Last edited:
Where have all the spectators gone ? I've unchecked adjust amount of spectators and I now have about half the amount, where are the rest my driving isn't that bad that no one comes to watch :D

Humm, could have been that, those should be much more tolerant when going over the inner kerb on T2 unlike Group C and more low+rigid stuff with limited suspension travel that will end up jumping into other cars going on the outside.
I mentioned URD T5 in case they were braking a bit later too.

PS: My short testing today on 3.20 was on drm and group C as I knew them being the most problematic (but also iconic for that track), and a couple of starts with URD T5 (but even on the old AI these were so-so on T2).
So, I missed the welcome improvement for old DTMs, that ran slowly on the old AI due to the imposed limitations to avoid pile ups on faster cars, requiring some >3-5% more AI level than usual. Unfortunately it seems a really hard track to do an "one-size-fits-all" AI, for being competitive while safe on kerbs, specially because the AI is usually crap on cars that require some slip on exit, hurting slower cars without aero the most.

Last edited:
Where have all the spectators gone ? I've unchecked adjust amount of spectators and I now have about half the amount, where are the rest my driving isn't that bad that no one comes to watch :D
In total you have 6400 spectators now. If you want more you can edit the amount in
data\camera_facing.ini -> ELEMENTS
It really depends on your system how high you can go, because these settings can be very hungry on fps.

Last edited:
The provided geotags (or real conditions) don´t work in CM. It is always set to thunderstorm. Any idea what´s the culprit to solve this?
1613044450606.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back