Resource icon

Tracks Nordschleife Tourist with AI 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Juergen Lung submitted a new resource:

Nordschleife Tourist with AI V1.0 - Nordschleife Tourist with AI V1.0

I did a new AI Line for the Tourist Version of the Nordschleife. Unfortunately the Original Kunos Tourist Version could only filled with 32 running car in Online races.
Therefore i made this Addon to have allways as many nice cars on the track as possible.
This is only an addition to the Original ks_nordschleife, so you need to have the original one.

Additional Info:
I had to reconfigure all camera Possions, because of the different Start / Finishline compared to the normal Nordschleife....

Read more about this resource...

Juergen Lung updated Nordschleife Tourist with AI V1.0 with a new update entry:

Nordschleife Tourist with AI V1.1

- Updated ai Fastlane with propper track boundaries
(Thanks to Esotic for his "AI Line Helper V1.6")

- More Pits: now there are 64 Pits available

Use AI only with TRACK DAY Mode or drive alone in PRACTICE Mode!

WEEKEND is only possible in the Training Sessions, not in the Race Session!

RACE Mode is not possible!

Have Fun with you AI Cars. ;-)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for this mod!
It works for us in Practice mode but when my son tries a Track Day, his controller does not work at all.
He can see the Ai cars but his car will not move because controller does not function.
Any ideas?
Thanks for your time & effort.

Thanks for this mod!
It works for us in Practice mode but when my son tries a Track Day, his controller does not work at all.
He can see the Ai cars but his car will not move because controller does not function.
Any ideas?
Thanks for your time & effort.
Maybe you have to many ai cars. Sounds like you use around 60 cars. I have a fast PC I7 7700K and Nvidia Gforce 1080 Ti and can use max 40 cars, better 35.

Maybe you have to many ai cars. Sounds like you use around 60 cars. I have a fast PC I7 7700K and Nvidia Gforce 1080 Ti and can use max 40 cars, better 35.
Or use the relatively new feature 'AI Flood' in Content Manager. This covertly teleports AI cars onto the track just before you encounter them (and removes them when you can no longer see them) to reduce processor load, simulating massive fields of AI cars with only a few 'actual' cars. It's a really neat feature for track days at big circuits like Nordschleife and LA Canyons.

I tried with only one opponent - no difference.
I think it must be a content manager problem or setting.
You can configure special settings for video Settings and Controllersetting within CM for different Play Modi.
For example good video quality for single player ond lower for races. Maybe you have to check these CM
setting

Just recently updated to the latest version of this mod, along with updating Content Manager. I was having the hardest time figuring out what was causing AI cars to pop up ahead of me, along with stopping in the middle of nowhere, making Nordschleife look like something out of an alien abduction movie. Turned out the new AI Flood function in CM was causing the issue. Disabled AI Flood as it's in super early beta, and everything is like it was before, but better. Thanks for the mod! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back