Nordschleife Tourist - Lap Timing Issue (Online)

Hi guys,

I have this issue whereby any Lap times I do, or anyone else for that matter who joins the server I am hosting, do not get saved and the sector times doesn't seem to update on second lap etc.

I am running KMR, and no-one that joins who do a lap's time is saved. This works fine for all other tracks but not Nordschleife Tourist...

Any ideas please will be helpful!

Nordschleife Tourist is .... for one lap only I think.
You don't even cross the finish line as you have to enter the pitlane at the end of the lap.

Anyway, an AC first lap will never be an interesting laptime to save as .... all the time spent in the pits to load a setup or do anything else ( even just have a look at someone else on track ) is included in the first laptime when driving out of the pitlane.

So what's the matter if this laptime is saved or not.

I also have an unrelated issue whereby KMR goes into like a loop and try to switch session from Quali to practice non stop if there is less than 2 drivers on the server - starting to think KMR is unstable and not reliable to host leagues etc

KMR is good. Theres something you need to do or change or something I cant remember. Im waiting for someone to answer me about it and ill let you know.

Theres an option or setting where you need to complete a full lap before timing starts, that needs to be disabled.

Obviously since the start/finish lines different you cannot complete more than one lap at a time. Even if you did a drive thru thru pits, the time between finish and start would make timing pointless.

Ultimate brain cramp right now.

Last edited:
KMR is good. Theres something you need to do or change or something I cant remember. Im waiting for someone to answer me about it and ill let you know.

Theres an option or setting where you need to complete a full lap before timing starts, that needs to be disabled.

Obviously since the start/finish lines different you cannot complete more than one lap at a time. Even if you did a drive thru thru pits, the time between finish and start would make timing pointless.

Ultimate brain cramp right now.

Thanks - KMR is good - I agree, keep going back to it but lately have been having endless issues. But could just be me - lol

My servers are running 24/7 (at least I try to). I am hosting a league race this week and wanted to make sure everything is sorted ( race is not the Nordschleife Tourist for obvious reasons - lol

Reasoning is I would like to have a "lap time board" for various tracks within our community, but seems like Nordschleife Tourist is causing headaches and sure it can be fixed.

Last edited:
Did some poking around in the config.json and disabled the anticheat_laptime_invalidate_max_clock_delta, and enabled web_stats_results_show_lap_log

this seems to have fixed it...

Unless the issue was with Content manager - because now all of a sudden when you exit the "race" instead of getting error Race Cancelled, I actually get a list of times...?

Would like to understand why that happens...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back