Nordschleife Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
nordschleife-720x485.jpg

RaceDepartment is happy to release the long awaited Nordschleife add-on track for Game Stock Car 2012. Based on the original Nordschleife 2007 for rFactor by Com8, 6e660 and friends, this version is modified and updated to match the standards of GSC 2012 resulting in more realistic grip levels for the 22 kilometer long Green Hell.

Click here for the news and the download and competition links

Will we see a hotlap competition for Mini?

Each week there will be a different hot lapping car. so to answer your question Yes there will be a MINI event.

I would say to everyone, even if they dont like open wheelers. Go get some laps in on here. It is an amazing circuit in GSC in any car and i doubt anyone is as bad at it as i am. That said i wont give up until i have a lap on the board :D

I did some laps with the Camaro, F3, stockcar and FReiza,
Camaro was quite fun, I loved the speed of the F3 around the track and the Stock Car also, but the Formula Reiza is on another level, lapping this track with it is quite extreme, one small mistake and... well... Stock Car and bellow are much more drivable.

unfortunately I keep getting connection lost on RD servers, so I couldn't complete any lap on the server (not that I didn't crash in all the attempts while I was still connected!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%