Nordschleife Horizon

• Chad711

Would installing this conflict with what is run on the RD server? I am new to this sort of stuff so just wanted to ask.

Would be nice to have a better looking track!

• Andrew Evans

i would assume it's an add-on and not a replacement - so you'd be fine...

edit: i just read the details - it replaces the textures in the original... i have no idea if this would give you a conflict online, tho...

• Chad711

Visually I did not see anything different. Even the pictures that are posted of the before and after look no different?!?!

• Andrew Evans

and if you've got time to admire the horizont then you're doing it wrong :D

For what it's worth: Got online yesterday on the 24hotlap server with the modificated horizon, had no mismatch.

+1

I didn't notice it had a horizon at all.....

I did not notice the horizon in particular as well - but it just felt bit unreal to me as the surroundings of the track did not look 'finished' to me. So I tried this addition and now the track feels finally complete.. I still don't look at the horizon but the general feel suits me better now.. looks a bit less like a game where the world ends at about 5miles off the track boundaries.

• Rocco Uder

The horizon looks a bit better (higher resolution) and more trees beside the track, but nothing you recognize when racing tbh.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 38.9%