Nordschleife from Reiza ??

I have loaded it under 3ds. And wow... It is not only a question of shaders, it is also a question of road feeling, I mean bumps. The road has to be prepared for that. Sometimes, it s nearly impossible because of the mesh build. Honestly, between road, trees, textures, etc, I think 3 months would not be enough... And I dont count unexpected problems... I prefer working on something else... :(

Last edited:
Can't disagree more, had some outstanding and close races on the ring. But you need other ring junkies to make that happen.

Racing with people that crash in corner 1 because they don't know the track it's indeed boring, but that's the same on any track that people don't know really.

Although not so cool for a Sunday drive when you have to share the track with lunatics like this :D

1441459189589650211.gif

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/man-amazingly-walks-away-from-airborne-multi-rollover-1732102588

Why Nords (even this one posted here) cause random disconnects online? In EEC we've been trying to use it but we always had this problem and only with this track, even in GTR2 was the same.
Anyone here use this track online without problems? Patriot managed to put a version almost into Reiza standards, it's still beta, looks great, but with these connection problems I think it may be abandoned.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%