Nordschleife 2007

Tracks Nordschleife 2007 2.21.104.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Some minor nitpicking, i think i am qualified to do that :) . The rivets to hold the thing are where the poles are
1663238022782.png

here is what I did with your last pic :)

I have fixed a misaligned speaker few meters after main start line but I am looking for other bugs to fix before re-uploading...

Attachments

• sabine_v2.jpg
    sabine_v2.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 70
do you have "welcome to the greenhell" facing like the "Sabine schmitz kurve" because I can distord your last pic but I guess it will not look great.

thanks, I think it is not a captured pic but a recreation from scratch because there are few differences with your real pic above : the colored line is cut on the left, "welcome to the" is not in italic and the end of colored line is overlapped by the bottom of LL...but thanks to both pics I will build the correct one :)

I will try to put the botton sabine banner behind the fence but I fear it will flicker, in this case I will let it at the bottom of the black yokohama one.

After tests here is my final version, I built green hell billboard from scratch with your real pic as model, I did not use the facing green hell pic you posted because of inaccuracy.

Attachments

• SabineSchmitzKurve_by_GTR233.jpg
    SabineSchmitzKurve_by_GTR233.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Hi GTR233,
I'm here with a small bug report :D
In the tourist layout in practice and quali mode some of the AI cars always got stuck into the trees, and sometimes heap one over another :D (see the attached pictures). Maybe it's a good idea to remove/disable the collision for these trees?
Regards and keep up the good work (you're transforming GTR2 into something completely new :thumbsup:)
PIC.1.jpg
PIC.2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back