AC Nords Mondays. C9, 599, zonda R and 787B 22nd June!

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is there few extra Zonda's and Mazda's if I join too. I don't know yet which one to choose:)

Sorry I'm so late again:whistling:

Cheers all, had a good first half but my game crashed sadly. Well raced all, thanks again to @Christoph Wohlkönig for gifting me a month of premium, still so surprised thank you so much. Good race all! Catch some of you tomorrow in the M235 I hope :)

oh no, that was really bad luck @John Dalton :thumbsdown:
But still gotta lots of races to test out premium and get infected ;):D
This was it for me this week unfortunately... wedding day, birthday of daughter, night shift...:rolleyes:
But maybe next week with Exos i am back, try to train so that i come maybe a little closer :ninja:
Someone got a set to share for the Exos? :D:whistling:

Cheers all, had a good first half but my game crashed sadly. Well raced all, thanks again to @Christoph Wohlkönig for gifting me a month of premium, still so surprised thank you so much. Good race all! Catch some of you tomorrow in the M235 I hope :)
You´re welcome i think i had a good feeling to choose a nice (and fast) guy ;)

...and as i said it´s just about a beer and as i don´t drink beer i have the money to spend elsewhere :laugh:

My Mercedes engine blew up in lap one... :( Oh sorry, I mean, my nvidia driver crahsed. Different causes, same effect. I'm glad it didn't hit @brooptss just behind me, who I was having a nice battle with. I still rejoined again (with a lap down), because the C9 on this track is so awful and pleasant at the same time that it makes it really enjoyable!

What was that, Mazda? 310 km/h? :whistling: That's my only achievement during this race, but I went down the strainght at 370 km/h with the Sauber :cool: (230 MPH for those of you using illogical units ;)). What do you mean "the tyre engineer would like to have a word, 130°C is not supposed to be the optimal temperature for a rear tyre?" Oh well.

Oh, by the way, thank you @Asterix for being our biased -hum- comitted race director! ;)

What a great race!! So glad I chose the Mazda, really unrefined, rugged old thing and brilliant because of it, love it when you have to really fight the car, this thing wants to kill you at every damn turn - can't imagine how the Sauber must have been.But so nice when the grip gets going, those fast swooping corners, the springs crashing, that's what I'm here for! Surprised I managed to finish with the comedy on TS from James going on :laugh:, thanks for that! Awww @John Dalton what a pity man, you were on fire... Congrats @IRobot , some mad pace there a minute ahead! Quite liking these Nord mondays, onto the next!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back