AC Nords Monday Supercar Showdown - Mon 3rd Aug

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
2015_07_28_00002.jpg

Welcome to the Supercar showdown! Europe's finest from the UK to Italy and Germany take on the land of the rising sun!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com Nords Monday
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
McLaren MP4, Ferrari 458, Mercedes SLS, Nismo GTR (if available)
Track: Nords
Track Condition: Green improving
Practice: 17.00GMT(90 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00GMT (5laps)

1. Si 458
  2. Led00m mp4
  3. Tobias R SLS
  4. Andreas K mp4
  5. James Hemp Nismo
  6. Brooptss nismo
  7. Chark 458
  8. Knightly
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -

Last edited:
Could be fun in a proper tourist drive style, meaning people need to drive carefully (not flatout) and pretend it's their own baby.:inlove:
So whoever crashes into the armco would be out. :whistling:

Would obviously also be a way to keep the races cleaner and closer together because less crashes and stupid moves. :D

Reactions: Si
Sign me in with the 458 please.

Tonight, on RD:
I feel so bad for these guys... I mean it's clearly their personal car for most of them. It's not like you crash the team's car, here you'll have to pay for the repair yourself. That's why we simrace!

By the way, at 01:09, I think I've seen these cars before... Can't remember where exactly... :whistling:

Sign me in with the 458 please.

I feel so bad for these guys... I mean it's clearly their personal car for most of them. It's not like you crash the team's car, here you'll have to pay for the repair yourself. That's why we simrace!

By the way, at 01:09, I think I've seen these cars before... Can't remember where exactly... :whistling:

Shame!! The one guy put his Alfa or whatever it was, in the wall, in the pouring rain (track looked flooded). Probably made a trip to the ring and thought "I've come all this way, might as well drive even if its raining!".

I have a problem with th3 game. It won't load the cars/ track, it just returns to the previous menu like nothing happened. The game worked just fine yesterday.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%