Resource icon

Misc Nord Snoopy 0.9.8 AI 2014-06-27

Login or Register an account to download this content
dude, Cmon ur in denial, we're not idiots to b mixin up d different versions wrong a.I's folder. We've been addin A.I. to all d other tracks no problem & we keep our tracks updated to d latest version. dnt know abt d other cars but d lotus 49 (my fav.) can't drive d a.i. line u created. wen multiple ppl are havin d same problems, u need to acknowledge d possibility dat d problem is on ur end.

:O_o:

Hi, just found a problem with this AI mod with the Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 car. A couple of corners after the carousel (I think that is what the corner is called, the first corner with the concreate banking across half the corner), the AI Mclaren cars slow down and either retire or return to the pits. (Just after I passed the cars (I was running a little way behind them when this occurred, I got a message saying something like return to the pits. Thus I don't know if this is a problem with your mod, or a bug in the game). I have tried this mod with the BMW M3 E30 and it works fine, so I know I have got the file in the correct folder. I am using version 0.9.8 of nord snoopy, if that helps.

Anyway thanks for the mod, whatever the outcome. If you would like to know any more information then let me know.

Hi, just found a problem with this AI mod with the Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 car. A couple of corners after the carousel (I think that is what the corner is called, the first corner with the concreate banking across half the corner), the AI Mclaren cars slow down and either retire or return to the pits. (Just after I passed the cars (I was running a little way behind them when this occurred, I got a message saying something like return to the pits. Thus I don't know if this is a problem with your mod, or a bug in the game). I have tried this mod with the BMW M3 E30 and it works fine, so I know I have got the file in the correct folder. I am using version 0.9.8 of nord snoopy, if that helps.

Anyway thanks for the mod, whatever the outcome. If you would like to know any more information then let me know.

Thank you for the feedback, I will give it a go see what happens, it might be that the MP4-12C GT4 is too much of a car for this AI. if I find out I will put a warning in the OP.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%