Noob need help please

Hi ive nver used a computer for anything but emails and surfing the web. I just got assetto corsa on steam and want to learn a real sim racing game. Im coming over from xbox one, I was wondering how to find leaderboards and specifically the one for Laguna seca. I need to see what are some good times and set a goal for myself. I am 100 percent clueless neeed step by step help and am hoping someone would be kind enough to help. thanks

Hi ive nver used a computer for anything but emails and surfing the web. I just got assetto corsa on steam and want to learn a real sim racing game. Im coming over from xbox one, I was wondering how to find leaderboards and specifically the one for Laguna seca. I need to see what are some good times and set a goal for myself. I am 100 percent clueless neeed step by step help and am hoping someone would be kind enough to help. thanks
http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/

Depending on the car the AI can be really bad IMO, I could see a noob getting frustrated if they try to race them in the wrong car. I know it's a mod track but a recent example, I tried to race the AI in 250F's at Feldbergring to make a video but it was impossible. They are over 10seconds a lap off pace and they brake so hard sometimes you need to know an AI braking zone is coming up and brake in advance of it to avoid them which seems really common across AC AI and makes it impossible to race them in a lot of cars.

Laguna Seca is quite a difficult circuit, if I was the OP I would find a fairly easy car that you are comfortable with and check RSR for a time to aim for.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back