Noob here. Doubts

Hi all!
I am new here and I have some doubts regarding on how to join a race.
I will join my first race here in two days, Studio 397 GTE @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (rFactor 2). At the end of the post I can see "SERVER IS UP!"... What does it mean?
Racedepartment servers are not listed on the rFactor luncher?

I can not find a quick tutorial showing how to join a race... could you help me with this steps?
I do not want to be a problem on my first race with you guys! :D

Hi all!
I am new here and I have some doubts regarding on how to join a race.
I will join my first race here in two days, Studio 397 GTE @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (rFactor 2). At the end of the post I can see "SERVER IS UP!"... What does it mean?
Racedepartment servers are not listed on the rFactor luncher?

I can not find a quick tutorial showing how to join a race... could you help me with this steps?
I do not want to be a problem on my first race with you guys! :D
Hi @Pinsho and welcome to club racing at RD. I remember my first race here, like it was yesterday, so I understand your concerns. Take a deep breath buddy, and let's see what we can do to help you out. :)

OK, you will see on the race thread, that TeamSpeak is mandatory. You will need to get the free download, and set that up. Don't worry if you don't have a microphone, but you do need to be in the TS channel, so that you can hear instructions from race admin.

As far as joining the server goes, just click "Multiplayer" (I think the symbol is 2 crash helmets) and type "raced" into the search box. Find the correct server (you should see 4 or 5) and click on it and enter the password when prompted. Your PC will download the content for the selected server - this is normal.

That should be it. Any problems/questions, just ask. :thumbsup:

Edit: @Daiman Patel anything I've missed, or anything you'd like to add? Maybe we could move this thread to a more relevant forum?

If you still won't find the server in the rfactor launcher's multiplayer menu: maybe you have a filter active that won't show password protected servers? :)

Otherwise: I feel you! I was sweating and shaking at my first race start and felt like I couldn't prepare enough!
Today I just grab a glass of water, get comfortable, join ts, talk a little bit with the guys and enjoy the drive while battling.
It gets better after some time :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back