Noob Help with Mods

Hi, I do a lot of rF racing, and wanted to try out this game. Will perhaps move up to Reiza's 'other offering' once the copyright stuff settles...don't want to put my $50 out in the wind without knowing where that wind it blowing.

At any rate, I'm trying to find tracks like Brathurst 2010 that is being use by open servers, and I'm thoroughly confused about all the car mods whose titles are reiza75 or reiza127, etc in the server list. Where are these mods? WHAT are these mods? Are they mini coopers? Are they Volkswagon beetles? Pretty confusing mod naming system! Help?

Thanks for any help!
Mike
gpzmikeatgeemaildotcom

Reiza75 etc is the vehicle class. The vehicle classs for a mod or vanilla content will be shown in the .veh or rfm files, so you can identify if you have that particualr car class...

from rfm...
Mod Name = DTM 2015
Track Filter = StockV8
Vehicle Filter = OR: reiza172
SafetyCar = SLS_AMG_SC.veh

from .veh file...
Number=03
Team="Team Adobe Beetle2"
PitGroup="Group2"
Driver="Zachery Nosse"
Description="Adobe #03"
Engine="Flat 4"
Manufacturer="Volkswagen"
Classes="reiza166,VW BEETLE RACE"

So today there are servers using PCC_997, so they are using this mod.... http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/porsche-carrera-cup.87499/

Unfortuantly, very few mods will identify the class used unless you download it to see. Sorry but I am not actively using reiza75 or reiza127 so can't tell you exactly what they are...

You won't regret getting GSC or its newer offering. As with all titles, some mods are pretty good, some are not!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%