Noob Help with Anniversary Patch

Dell XPS 410
Intel Core 2 2.66 GHZ
Nvidia 8800GS

Hi, I'm brand new to this and need some help. I might not even be able to accomplish what I'm attempting to do. I have GTR2 but I haven't played it in approx. 10 years. I always played offline by myself and will continue that. I broke out my old computer (windows XP) and started playing again. I did at complete reinstall and therefore lost all my mods from back in the day. I'd like to install the GTR2 HQ Anniversary Patch. I've downloaded it and nothing. Do I need to also download the GTR2 HQ Mods Collection ? I realize this is many years later, mod after mod. But I did read where a complete reinstall is required for the anniversary patch. Please let me know if I can accomplish this and if I can't are there any texture mods that I can download separately that would get GTR2 back to where it was before I did the reinstall.

Thanks, Clem

No need for XP. I run it on Windows 10 (Steam version).

Can you get it running without modifying it at all?

HQ Anniversary Patch is your best option to start if you can get it working.

Did you follow this? -->

Thanks for the install help. I bookmarked it. After messing with my display settings some I seriously doubt my PC has the horsepower to run the HQ mods. I'm content to just play the game as is. Maybe someday I'll try and download the Anniversary patch if I get bored and adventurous.

No need for XP. I run it on Windows 10 (Steam version).

Can you get it running without modifying it at all?

HQ Anniversary Patch is your best option to start if you can get it working.

Did you follow this? -->

Ignore.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back