Non exhaustive add-on track and car list

Only to gather a bit ;)

Tracks

Some tracks could receive an update in the coming weeks, if not already done.

If you want to run....

F1 :
  • A1 Ring (In game as Spielberg) - DRS ready
  • Montreal (In game) - DRS ready
  • Suzuka (In game as Kansaï) - DRS ready
  • Interlagos (In game) - DRS ready
  • Spa - DRS ready
  • Monza - DRS ready
  • Hockenheim - DRS ready
  • Barcelona - DRS ready
  • Silverstone (to come) - DRS Ready
  • Jerez

Superv8 :

CART Extreme :

Historic Cars :

BTCC or Marcas :

Super Trucks
:

And some others you can find in the download section

Cars

Last edited:
It is done like this for btcc already, and CART.
If I change things now I probably need to rename all the files to avoid conflicts with previous versions already installed.
Better to explain what to modify on your side perhaps. In the .gdb

Would this make it possible to have main headers in-game under Tracks, for say, Historic, SuperV8, etc?

Which is the BTCC mod, for download? Thanks again Patrick!

It is done like this for btcc already, and CART.
If I change things now I probably need to rename all the files to avoid conflicts with previous versions already installed.
Better to explain what to modify on your side perhaps. In the .gdb
No need to change the filename, just overwrite the previous files. The thing is it generates mismatches, so is better if you release it within next update, or something like that.

I use to have folders within the game (e.g. "01. Historical tracks" > "Hockenheim Historic", "02. Super V8", "03. BTCC"), the numbering in the front to have the folders on the top of the list.

I also had folders within the locations folder, but that is just OCD on my end.

No need to change the filename, just overwrite the previous files. The thing is it generates mismatches, so is better if you release it within next update, or something like that.

I use to have folders within the game (e.g. "01. Historical tracks" > "Hockenheim Historic", "02. Super V8", "03. BTCC"), the numbering in the front to have the folders on the top of the list.

I also had folders within the locations folder, but that is just OCD on my end.
Yes, this is similar to what I was referring to. As I'm not too familiar with all cars/tracks that were done for certain events, I'd like to group these. Can you PM me how, if it's workable? Thanks.

Yes, this is similar to what I was referring to. As I'm not too familiar with all cars/tracks that were done for certain events, I'd like to group these. Can you PM me how, if it's workable? Thanks.

Sorry I took so long...

In the GDB file of the track, browse through these lines:

TrackName = Mount Panorama 2005
GrandPrixName = Mount Panorama 2005
EventName = Mount Panorama 2005
VenueName = 12. V8 Supercars,Bathurst

Track, GP and Event change the way the game names the track (I honestly don't remember which one is the one shown on the list... I believe it is event), and Venue tells you the "folder, subfolder" structure within the game...

Beware this causes online mismatches!!!

EDIT: This is how it looks in-game (this is rF, but it is the same thing in GSCE)
vbr0AtZ.png

Hi Patrick, just a note to thank you for the enormous amount of work you've done to keep high (Reiza) quality tracks and cars flowing into this game. I've only been playing Stock Car Extreme for a few weeks (I kick myself for this) and my experience of this awesome game has only been enhanced by your inputs.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.6%