Nogripracing.com gone?

Welcome to RD! You're one of many NG refugees here :) I think the NG members and modders are slowly coming over here and uploading their stuff, as well, so the content should come back albeit slowly.

... finding out why they are down.

OVH SAS is one of the world's largest hosts (about 260,000 sites as of March); a quick search provides names, addresses, emails, corporate info, etc. for them. They would be the ones to ask, while certainly no private information would be divulged, they would know if nogripracing is still physically on their servers, was taken down by the owners, or is experiencing software/hardware difficulties.

Welcome to RD! You're one of many NG refugees here :) I think the NG members and modders are slowly coming over here and uploading their stuff, as well, so the content should come back albeit slowly.
Thanks! is a pleasure to meet you all! I Downloaded a vintage F1 package for GTR 2 with cars from 1967 and I love it!!

I have to inform/remember that RaceDepartment has halted the Downloads section before.
What exactly have we halted? :)

We have switched once from vBulletin to Xenforo back in 2012 and the latter files were online for an extra period of time for people to download after properly announcing it way up front.

RD has hosted the current resources ever since we moved towards this forum software ever since.

So, just to be clear, if I have GTL, GTR2 files on my computer that I use for playing the games- I can copy/upload those files to this site so others can get access to them.

I see content added without consent, will that be the norm ?

jgf will be happy to know GTL, GTR2 and AMS Essentials will remain @ NoGrip p lol

My permission extended to dissecting any mods anyway I wished to make multi combo mods as needed to work with generic mod enablers, not to post elsewhere.

That was a huge concession from modders never seen before in any sim know of ?

That effectively allowed any Essentials user to create make their own multi combo mods from any content anyway they like... as long as it remained in Essentials it's added to the official releases with credits

If this system was implemented for all content it would be synced to Essentials content simply by modders testing and packing their mods to be 100% compatible to all others

It's no skin of the noses of manual installers in fact they would have the benefit of more concise packages which would all be pathed from the root folder ;)

What exactly have we halted? :)

We have switched once from vBulletin to Xenforo back in 2012 and the latter files were online for an extra period of time for people to download after properly announcing it way up front.

RD has hosted the current resources ever since we moved towards this forum software ever since.
For example, I remember there was a lot of BTB files to download in the old forum.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back