NoGripRacing backup files for GT Legends?

spyroew

1RPM
did NoGripRacing.com have backup files for all the mods on GT Legends, I'm really hoping we can get all the mods from NoGripRacing.com back.

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Premium
Unfortunately it doesn't seem likely.
Jon c has done sterling work uploading GTL files here so at least there's still a fair amount of stuff available.

jgf

50RPM
I have numerous CDs/DVDs full of GTL files, mostly from NoGrip; if there's something specific you seek I may have it.

gwaldock

250RPM
Alfa Tipo 33/3 by Hubert please or if you have whole Le Mans '70 Mod
I have emailed Hubert seeking permission to post his cars. I think I have all of his awesome work (including the Alfa Tipo) and I will post them upon hearing from him.

Nityo

10RPM
Omg!!! There is still a little hope for me/us to try them. Thank you so much for your interest Gwaldock , I wait impatiently :):)

gwaldock

250RPM
Hubert left modding in 2010, I think, and is no longer active but he is still running http://www.evolution-modding.net/ as site owner- I'm admin over there but I don't have all mods. Will have to look on an old external hd. As far as I know there are no active DL links left.
Thank you for the update, sir. Unless you (or Hubert) are opposed I will post his cars (that I have copies of) here. Please respond yea or nay :)

Nityo

10RPM
Ok Hubert was the talented inventor of these amazing cars but a big thank you go to you that you have made them available and in front of everyone once again. Thanks, thanks, thanks Gwaldock

Nityo

10RPM
It is more than right to specify but without the conversion job we would not be here to talk about it . For this, thanks again Hubert and Gwaldock :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

gwaldock

250RPM
as far as I know Hubert wasn't the creator of the mod but he converted the CSGT LeMans 1970 Mod to GTL
You are correct, of course. I should have made the origin of Hubert's mods more clear in the descriptions but I felt that the included "readme" files were sufficient.

GTR233

500RPM
Hello,
Does anybody here has got the complete DucFreak GTL audio pack for all GTL cars ?
I had them but due to hdd failure last year I have lost them :(
I pmed DucFreak few weeks ago but he lost them too, so if someone can upload them here at RD in a single pack then it would be cool :)

wolle03

1RPM
Premium
Hello,
Does anybody here has got the complete DucFreak GTL audio pack for all GTL cars ?
I had them but due to hdd failure last year I have lost them :(
I pmed DucFreak few weeks ago but he lost them too, so if someone can upload them here at RD in a single pack then it would be cool :)
Think have them all. But not able to upload here. Need help

GTR233

500RPM
Think have them all. But not able to upload here. Need help
Make a 7z archive (use 7zip 18.05 in ultra compression mode) with a readme.txt (description of what is included and who made it), then enter GTL MODS section and you will see in upper right corner a red button called "upload file" : click on it, fill the form and save :)

Top Bottom