WRC10 No way to get it to work

Ret00797

Joaquin A. Damiano
Hi everyone.
I do, please, need help. :sick:
I bought WRC10 and installed it through Steam platform.
The game apparently recognizes all devices, and they can be configured.
However, once I enter the stage, nothing works. Neither the pedals, nor the steering wheel, nor the buttons.
Also, the mouse cursor seems to have a life of its own, and it moves where it wants.
My rig:
Simucube 1. SRC Steering wheel. Fanatec V3 pedals. BJS shifter. Handmade handbrake.
Anyone have any idea what may be going on, and how to fix it?
Thank you.

right, 1st off mate, unplug everything but the wheel base, fire up the game, start a stage and see if its working. if it does, restart game with pedals added, keep doing the same until all devices are working........ if you can get them working that is........
theres also something to do with steam controller settings in steam, im just trying to find the info now for you
if you use a USB hub try plugging direct into motherboard, dont use USB3, or atleast try between USB2 and 3, iv had and herd of peeps having issues when one of the devices is in USB3, but that could just be system specific

MMM

Last edited:
right, 1st off mate, unplug everything but the wheel base, fire up the game, start a stage and see if its working. if it does, restart game with pedals added, keep doing the same until all devices are working........ if you can get them working that is........
theres also something to do with steam controller settings in steam, im just trying to find the info now for you
if you use a USB hub try plugging direct into motherboard, dont use USB3, or atleast try between USB2 and 3, iv had and herd of peeps having issues when one of the devices is in USB3, but that could just be system specific

MMM
thank you very much, mate.

right mate,
steam library, WRC10, right click, go to properties, controller, then i think the next step is to disable steam input........ maybe....... possibly....... i remember something with this setting effecting wheels and input devices on the demo........ hope some of this helps ;)

MMM
Ok.
I'll try that trick.
Thank you.

Watching...
I am having the same problem. If I can get the wheel to feel right, it won't remember it if I leave the game.
I'll try this too. I'll let you know if I find something that works.
Fanatec CSL Elite base, CSLElite Load cell Pedals, Fanatec WRC wheel

Last edited:
Watching...
I am having the same problem. If I can get the wheel to feel right, it won't remember it if I leave the game.
I'll try this too. I'll let you know if I find something that works.
Fanatec CSL Elite base, CSLElite Load cell Pedals, Fanatec WRC wheel

that may be something to do with the cloud saves mate, as there is some kind of active cloud save with WRC10 on steam..... iv never had this issue but thats what it may be. try playing in offline mode :)

MMM

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing