No version of games would start.

Best Friends,

Since a little time, I have Windows 7 on my PC.

But, none of the versions of Racer would work!
Every version would end with a black screen when you start up the game.

Before Windows 7, I had the same PC with Vista. But, with Vista, I don't have any problems!

What can be the problem?

Thanks!

Your QLOG indicates a problem while loading data/fonts/din14.dtf:

Code:
0x00412428 d:\source\trunk\dev\src\libs\d3\dtexture.cpp (line 658): DBitMapTexture::FromBitMap()
0x00407B03 d:\source\trunk\dev\src\libs\d3\dtexfont.cpp (line 150): DTexFont::Load()
0x00408E14 d:\source\trunk\dev\src\libs\d3\dtexfont.cpp (line 61): DTexFont::DTexFont()
0x004F8F32 d:\source\trunk\dev\src\libs\qlib\qfont.cpp (line 216): QFont::Create()
0x004342FE d:\source\trunk\dev_racer\src\lib\rscriptmanager.cpp (line 324): RScriptAssets::SetFont()
0x00436479 d:\source\trunk\dev_racer\src\lib\rscriptmanager.cpp (line 295): RScriptAssets::RScriptAssets()

Did you install a latest nVidia OpenGL driver?

After the respons of Ruud, I have installed the latest verion of the graphics-driver. Now it works fine with the last beta-version of Racer.

Thank y'all for your help!

Thank you:). I play Racer for a very long time:).

Now I have an other problem. 99% of the cars I've download can't play on this version. So, I searching for a good one.
But I am in conversation with Ruud (in Dutch, little bit easier for me;-)) about it. (If you have some tips...)

Most of the cars on this forum or recently uploaded to TT work, although you need to make sure version=090 in the car.ini

Pretty much, although they should have CG shaders too. Open the car.shd, scroll down, if you see things like "shader_body" with "vf_reflect", "vf..." then they're CG. (such as "shader_body~vf_reflect")

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back