Resource icon

Misc No "understeer FFB effect" Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think you are just being argumentative for the sake of it now :O_o: but anyway, "we" means F1 2013 users reading your post.

Force Feedback is there for a reason but maybe your wheel is stuffed. If you don't want understeer then learn to brake and apex the corners correctly ;)
Hilarious. People here in this section share their work, I mean, do their best to help other people to enjoy game more. They actually fix what CM forgot/did wrong. They take their time and some talent to do something useful. They are not getting paid for it. It's free and takes minute to install and resolves a problem. Then someone walks in and says "no, no, you are all just can't drive". Seriously, what is wrong with you.

Did you even try the settings I provided? I mean, if you did, you can surely see there is more FF while loading up into a corner, then there is no or verry little "understeer FF loss".. I mkean I think we are talking about the same thing here.
It just shouldn't be there at all, and it is described in my previous post why.

Last edited:
@ BWX : I tried it and the effect is as you said :) I am playing around with the Real Feel FFB effects files from last year that Bob Back released and immediately the FFB feels a whole lot better on the Fanatec wheel.

@ Dmitrey : Seriously ? Nothing wrong with me mate ! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: BWX
I just tested this mod, and it absolutely takes away more force feedback effect than just the FF letting up or going light when the car understeers. It is completely obvious and anyone who took 5 minutes to test it would come to the same conclusion.

Hi, guys! Please tell me where the file is responsible for slipping out of corners? The ride is quite impossible! Can I do this in F1 2012? Thank you.

Thanks to all but specially to BWX! your settings are great on my G25:) I can enjoy the game and still have to work hard to win.
Thanks Pedro. I'm trying 4 instead of 6 next to maybe have a little understeer FF let-off, but not a lot. Once I do some more testing, I'll "upload" the mod.. and start a new thread.

They changed this file in the latest patch #3.. Or maybe Patch #2.. But anyway it has changed, right in the same paragraph..

It is interesting they raised the exact same line that I raised when testing it out.

patch #1 - maxForce="0.38"

I raised it to maxForce="6" when I was testing..

Patch #2 they raised it to maxForce="0.8", but also raised other settings that affect what 0.8 means.. (I think it is stronger than if that was raised to 0.8 in patch 1)

Hmm.. I am going to try something around 2 or 3 and see how it changes when I go from 2 to 3, and up to 4 or 5 for example.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back