No Track Map Installed?

I have been wondering why my track map can not be activated by pressing Numpad 0, I searched for a post which describes how to activate it from the TrackMapConf.txt.

In my Plugins folder I have no TrackMap folder and also no TraclMapPlugin.dll?

Can I use the folder from GSCX? Can I get that folder from somewhere?

Thanks,

Dan.

The dll called trackmapplugin, also a folder named trackmap. In GSCX it was there and I could use the numpad 0 key to activate the track map, in Automobilista it's not there, what I want to know is; is it supposed to be there or do we have to use dynamic hud to use the map?

The dll called trackmapplugin, also a folder named trackmap. In GSCX it was there and I could use the numpad 0 key to activate the track map, in Automobilista it's not there, what I want to know is; is it supposed to be there or do we have to use dynamic hud to use the map?

I think you're a bit confused.

Trackmap was a feature from GID, which is a custom HUD mod.

Automobilista comes with DynHUD, which has it's own map widget.

Like what @Erick Goldner said, dynhud has it's own map, and works similar to rfdynhud for other widgets as well.

Ok thanks for the clarification, just wanted to know if that "feature" is still there as I like the old style HUD.
If that is the case then I'll just use the dynHud but I was trying to save precious FPS along with any other "teething issues".
Cheers

Ok thanks for the clarification, just wanted to know if that "feature" is still there as I like the old style HUD.
If that is the case then I'll just use the dynHud but I was trying to save precious FPS along with any other "teething issues".
Cheers

Well, from what i've read on another topic, it's possible to use GID on AMS as well.
But it will cost you more FPS (20 to 30) than using the DynHUD (10 to 15).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%