No Track Diversity in Public MP??

HI all. I'm back to racing sims for the past year now and feeling good about doing some friendly competition online. However, I've noticed that the Server list when I go "Online" in AC has a disproportionate number of sessions dedicated only to a few tracks: Nord, Spa, Drift. This is where almost all of the action is. Then there are a few odds and ends at Highlands, Magione, Nurb (sometimes), Mugello (sometimes).

Am I missing something? Is there some reason that folks are frequently creating pickup sessions at Brands Hatch, Atlanta, Hungaroring, Zolder, COTA, Silverstone, etc (those aren't even necessarily my favorite tracks, but just looking for variety).

I now see that RD has a group that does daily(?) and weekly races. Looks good, but I'm in the US - so I'm wondering if there are ways to find other groups? Or, do I need to do iRacing to get what I'm looking for?? Thanks for any advice.

kb

I now see that RD has a group that does daily(?) and weekly races. Looks good, but I'm in the US - so I'm wondering if there are ways to find other groups? Or, do I need to do iRacing to get what I'm looking for?? Thanks for any advice.

kb
You're in the US, and, where is the problem? I'm in Argentina and i always race with the RD group. The best simracing experience i ever had.

Fragmentation of the sim racing community with so many titles and groups. Hopefully we can build up the users in the new RD social server and I will be happy to change the track / cars regularly. It's on La Canyons for now getting ready for the 1.0 release

Fragmentation of the sim racing community with so many titles and groups. Hopefully we can build up the users in the new RD social server and I will be happy to change the track / cars regularly. It's on La Canyons for now getting ready for the 1.0 release

Never heard of that server before. Can you tell more or point me somewhere to read about it?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%