NO-Tier Career mod

does changing engine power drastically alter the ai difficulty?

Hill, as I didn't touch the top tier but only lower the weaker teams the overall difficulty will be exactly the same. However I did had to adjust the the weaker teams by trail and error to match their times to what it was with the tier differences.

let me know your findings?

I too want to start a career with this mod, but be able to tweak the performances of teams as I go through the years.

You can do exactly that. You can start off with a Hrt and change it up till it has the same performance as a Mclaren. However if you drive for that team you have to change your own car in the ctf files to the same level.

The best way to test it is in the one shot qualifying. Just drive the one lap and check the times till you're happy with the results.:D

I use your tyre wear scaling for 50% races, the one where wear is doubled and tyre life left alone.

I don't believe that works with career? The other scaling mod you released halves tyre life, but the grip is far less so I would need to reduce the difficulty.

He didn't use FF. It was a Real Timing. He went out for his Q3 lap made a 1:27.9 and when he was in slow down lap he saw his team mate was on Pole with a 1:26.4 and came back to pits

I would then rather use Version 1. It might be the virtual performance that messes it up. Use V1 only for the 1st season

I've posted a v1.2 in the OP.

I've made the tier3 teams slightly weaker as they were to close to the tier2 teams.

Keep in mind that there will still be variation from race to race. Any one team can get up to a 20bhp boost in a certain race while a team from a better tier will get none.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%