Resource icon

Misc No Start Light 2014-10-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hai visto quando fai le gare alla partenza si accendono quei semafori grossi rossi in mezzo allo schermo che sono brutti e che nella realta' non esistono, ecco se metti il mio file al posto dell'altro o lo sovrascrivi spariscono !
Basta metterlo nella cartella Fronted del gioco !
Tutto qui !

Se non ci credi puoi fare un backup di tutta la cartella prima !
La mia mod non influisci in nessun mod nel gioco online !

Thanks for the mod, it works great. Except it also seems to change the car status graphic and the lap time graphic (things like an ERS label are added etc). Is it possible to upload this purely with just the lights gone, or would you mind telling me what to edit in the file to do that. Cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the mod, it works great. Except it also seems to change the car status graphic and the lap time graphic (things like an ERS label are added etc). Is it possible to upload this purely with just the lights gone, or would you mind telling me what to edit in the file to do that. Cheers.
if you want to take anything away from the screen that relates to that file, you must open with his editor search for the item that you want, and then replace it with an image of white color of that size, that's all !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 95 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 14.0%